Frag 13 Tournament Rules
Tekken 7 (PlayStation 4)
- Versus Mode, 60 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games
- All Games are run in Double Elimination style (Losing the set puts you in the losers bracket, a second loss eliminates you from the tournament)
- Default & pr-eset costumes only
- On the first game, the stage must be random select. After this, the loser of the last game may choose to pick a new stage or character but not both. The winner must retain the same character
- The winners final, losers final and grand finals will play 3/5 Matches.
- Please remember to turn off your device when you finish + please remember to forget all other devices on the console before you begin
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during a match may force you to forfeit the round (Solely at judge’s discretion if there is a player dispute)
- You may not disrupt a player’s ability to play whether physically or visually.
- Players may mutually agree who sits on the left and right side at the start of the Match. If Players cannot agree to a Side Selection, they will play a Best-of-One Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who picks their side first.
Any disputes related to situations not listed above will be resolved based on the official Tekken World Tour rules – https://tekkenworldtour.com/rules/